entriesaboutchatlinks

Tuesday, April 26, 2011
......................... @ 12:44 AM

a very boring day and no luck for me today! what the fish! actually Iwas very disappointed with everyone because there were too many problems lately I have not had time to be with loved ones  "abg vempire syg" ..the greatest moment that i've

unfortunately, i remember the time we first knew u once demure, right? u remember the first time we went out to for a dinner together? anembarrassing accident occurred chaotic time u drop hit the seat? Ithink that's the most hilarious thing but there are many more funny things we had after many month since we're together.WHATEVER!I still loves you until you found the tear drops that fall in the sea because you make me cry
  
My god! old love comes back? NO! NOT! how this could happen?O my old lover, dont u dare to come back because the seat was indeed changed to a meaningful than you! yourself which does not carry any meaning in my life
firstly, why did you leave me alone in the dark looking for the light that illuminates my life back  from the disappointment and distress and sorrow that my heart will not be erased until the end of my life even though I will not forgive you.WHAT EVER HAPPEN!



Please lah! please forget me

forget all the past stories that have become history
I DO NOT LOVE YOU ANYMORE
UNDERSTAND?



Labels: