entriesaboutchatlinks

Thursday, May 5, 2011
all in one @ 11:44 PM

السلام عليكم

hey all
hope you are all quite healthy


to my blog readers,
thanks for reading again
I really want to apologize to the MAK Mok

I'm sorry I was naughty 

i'm really sorry der
..
..

I actually have a lot of work to do

But do not worry I will do soon ye de!
TAKE 5!
First of all, millions of thanks to friends (Jon sunshine!) because a lot of email sent to me hehehe
I appreciate it
not much to write here just let me free the pressure of extreme boredom
huhuhu
about my fight with brother vempire
ok lah ok I give up?
I should be blamed
leave me alone to bear it ok?
I will accept whatever happens to the heart because everything was in God determine the fate of

..

..
I'll pray for your happiness and you can not think rationally ..jangan serabutkan your head again ok?, I do not want you to always be untangled because I love you <3 <3
I'm sorry because I refuse to give up for not being able to expressfeelings, but after expressing all my heart and feelings a little quietwhen you see your face

..
..
so, do not make mistakes again after this tragedy ok?
saya suka tengok muka anda yang sangat poyo itu menangis!!
muwahahahahaha
buuuuuuuu!!!!

Labels: ,